petersburg U.S.A.
Holiday Inn- Bordman Ohio
Aug 18, 2002 07:45 PM 2733 Views
(Updated Aug 18, 2002 07:45 PM)

My step-father is the food and beverage manager at the Holiday Inn, Bordman Ohio. They are one of the top three best Holiday Inn hotels today. Every time I go there I am happy to see my own step dad wandering around checking if everyone's food is alright (he's an amazing cook, and can fix anything) as well as doing a great job there. This is one of the few restaurant- hotels that I can order a medium rare steak and trust it to actually be cooked. Not only is their food cooked, it is essentially tasty down to the very last bite, and if it isn't, you just go ahead and tell them and they will be happy to take it back for you. Reservations are not nessecary unless you have a very big croud of people, or want a hotel room. Usually, they have hotel rooms open, and every once in a while one of their party rooms have an open day when you can bring a whole lot of people. If you bring your kids, and want to stay at this hotel, then kids eat free (people under 12, that is). You also get a free lunch if it is your birthday, but you must have proper ID saying the year and date that you were born. I beleive they still have a musician come in every once and a while for entertainment, but I'm not sure. The service is usually very good, unless their having a really buisy day, and even then it is better than most places. Even though the service, bedding, cleaning, food, cooking, and everything else is very good, they are EXPENSIVE! The food is quite worth it, I must say, but I'm not sure a room that is $60 per. night (or lower or higher, depending on what room you get) is really worth it. There is room service, a swimming pool, a recreation room, and a bar, as well as pop machines and a restauraunt and all the rooms. I don't know if all the Holiday Inn hotels are this great, but I know ours is!

Hotel Holiday Inn - Akota - Vadodara