Room Quality:

Relaxing and comfortable stay
Jun 09, 2009 04:48 PM 2684 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I spend 3 nights and 4 days at Hotel Clark Heights over the weekend. I was there to conduct an interactive team building session for one of my clients.

First I want to start by saying that the setting was absolutely stunning. It was trully beautiful. The meeting room facilities were spacious and the Banquet Manager who was in charge of the meetings rooms gave exceptional services. He was very accommodating even when we made some requests on short notice. The Front Desk Manager(a woman) was also very responsive.

I was upgraded to a HUGE juniour sweet with a very large bed. So, yes, I was extremeley comfortable. Robes were provided and this was great for lounging. The room was immaculate. I had a nice patio but I was, unfortunately, too busy to use it.:(

All meals were served in the dining room and the buffet offered a good selection. On Thursday night, the oriental show of traditional indian dancing from various regions was most enjoyable.

The only 2 downsides were:

- the laundry area was not very responsive.- We had some disapointment payments and confirmation through Tavel Agent(T&T)

It is always possible to find staff that speaks English so communication will not be an issue. If one staff member doesn't speak much English, there will always be someone else nearby who can help you. The staff did go the extra mile and a couple of times when I worked late, they accompanied me to my room which was quite a distance from the main building. This was greatly appreciated.

Do and Don'ts

Please don't book through Travel agents .

Find a hotel with Travel desk becouse they will help you to see you realy India.

Hotel Clark Heights - Delhi