Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu India
Their hosting service is really bad.
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Jun 04, 2018 03:14 PM 1907 Views
(Updated Jun 08, 2018 11:24 AM)

Hosting Raja

Their hosting service is really bad.

Sharing my experience with http://hostingraja.in(http://hostingraja.in)

We have hosted our site at hostingraja. It was a down for while. We tried reaching them to ask about the reason and status.

Support person said that our team is busy right now and cann't handle the request.

Tried again to reach them didnt pick the call, again from the new number picked and terminated the call with out answering.

Customer support was really really rude at customer.

Please don’t waste money on hosting at http://hostingraja.in(http://hostingraja.in)

_

Update

HostingRaja

I have proof for site gone down and your support team didnt respond. I have audio proof for asking me to remove from mouthshut.

I ready to show anyone here.

How can you expose my private data in public. you can reply to the review you don't have rights to expose my data.

on'updating the wrong review on the social media to get REFUND.'

You thought cheap like you by posting the customer private data.

CUSTOMER BE CAREFUL WITH THESE GUYS HERE IS THE EXAMPLE OF EXPOSING THE CUSTOMER DATA AND RUDE REPLY IN PUBLIC.

We are ready to move in legal for exposing by data and false complain on me.

Brand Response

Dear Client/Viewers,
Greeting from HostingRaja.!
The client is asking the refund after using the plan for 2 years and 6 months. However, we called the client and asked him whether he has any issue so he doesn't have any issues and also we checked our call records nowhere our agents were rude and updating the wrong review on the social media to get REFUND.
For more details please find the below link:
prnt.sc/jrwrto
Regards,
HostingRaja

By: hostingraja | Jun 07, 2018 11:33 AM  (Updated Jun 08, 2018 03:03 PM) Comments (2)

See full communications