Medical Care:

Bengaluru/ Bangalore India
Hosmat - Works like an Indian government hospital
May 24, 2018 11:12 AM 7688 Views

Medical Care:

Very very poor service. I admitted in this hospital for my shoulder surgery, now I feel I made a bad choice. I header multiple reviews from people about Hosmat before I admit there, after I personally experienced what it is.

It is like a government hospital only difference is that government hospitals will not charge but Hosmat will charge like a big corporate hospital.

They charged me 1.5 L for my shoulder surgery with poor service. The room was in very bad condition even the fan was not working, even after I report the issue it was not taken care. I no where seen in corporate hospitals that the working men asking money for their service. for example - the person who takes us to operation theater for surgery asks money and the barber who comes for shaving asks for money, the sweeper who comes for clean the room asks for money.is this a government hospital or private hospital?.

Treatment - The mercenary they have for surgery is very very old one, I got scared of seeing those machines. and the nurses there are very rood and they doesn't know how to handle a patient. they injected me very hardly and that leads me to omit out everything.

Please think before going to this hospital.

Hosmat Hospital - Magrath Road - Bangalore