Mani Square, Kankurgachi, Kolkata 700054, WB

+91-9073948464

Really good
Sep 04, 2018 12:18 AM 2148 Views (via Android App)

This place was on my bucket list for a really long time. Though I had decided to visit the Acropolis outlet first, destiny instead made me visit this one!

After catching Infinity war, we went straight to have our afternoon lunch. Well, what can I say about this place that hasn't already been told! Let's begin with the first. We were seated in the high-chair section which had cute little houses hunged high up on the wall and a little garden-kinda on the other side.

What we ordered:

Draught Beer

Hoppi Chicken

Chiseled Prawn

Chicken Stroganoff

For starters, both the hoppi chicken and the chiseled prawn were equally good. My friend had the draught beer as she couldn't get the 99 offer. The hoppi chicken was succulent and really crispy. It goes well with the mayo dip.

The chiseled prawn is a treat to the eyes as well as the palette. One bite is enough to give you a foodgasm! ( Well if you know what I mean! ) It's so delicious than you'll want more even after you have 6 pieces of them!

For main course, we had the Chicken Stroganoff. Don't know why but I felt like Chicken Stroganoff sounded like Agent Romanoff! It's more like a gravy rice with loads of chicken and veggies.

Overall, it was an amazing experience. The staff was courteous and polite. Even the manager came up once and inquired about the service. Extra brownie points on that. The ambiance is something really worth mentioning. They keep churning out the cool Pop tracks to make the place all the more lively.

Will definitely visit the Acropolis outlet soon.

Till then, Ciao and Happy Gorging. ??

Hoppipola - Mani Square Mall - Kankurgachi - Kolkata