Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 9,00,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Honda

Meerut India
Missing some features in the petrol variant
Nov 22, 2017 10:30 PM 10121 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I have taken the test drive of both the variants i.e. diesel as well as petrol variants. But t in petrol variant I have found that some od the features are missing that are available in the Diesel variant. I don't know why the did so. The Cruise control is not available in the petrol variant. And no push buttin start in petrol variants. I don't know what is the reason behind this to do so.

Leg room is very sufficient in this car with the average mileage and comfort. If we talk about the reliability then as we know that the engine of honda is very reliable but one of the big mistake they have done in this car is that they have given the same engine as in honda jazz, whereas it requires a big engine because it is having the more weight than honda jazz. They must needed to change the engine of high capacity.

Honda WR-V 2017 VX MT Petrol