Road Grip:

Honda

Smooth,Reliable Machine..
Jul 14, 2018 10:14 PM 11007 Views

Road Grip:

I had owned a Unicorn 150cc 2 years before.The scooter was absolutely great.It was an ultra smooth machine.As we all know that Honda is well known for their smooth engines.Whem I was planning to buy a 150cc bike, I was confused between Bajaj Pulsar 150 and Honda Unicorn. The evergreen design and Honda's reliablity has made me to go for unicorn. Unicorn has a great design which peoples of any age can actually use them.It was one of my concerns as my father also needs to ride the bike.

Unicorn also has some nice features which bikes of its time does not have, it includes a tachometer along with the speedometer.

It gave me about 50kmpl mileage and it was pretty awesome for a 150cc bike.

I had driven the bike for almost 80, 000 km before I sell it.The bike was still in absolutely great condition it was still smooth.

I had no issues with the Honda service centres, they provide me great service and the cost was also much lower.

I strictly services and maintained the bike only in a Honda Service centre.

Finally the Honda Unicorn is absolutely worth of every penny you spend.

Honda Unicorn 150 cc