Road Grip:

Nagercoil India
Best Family Rider
Jun 06, 2018 12:27 PM 12302 Views

Road Grip:

I recently bought this Unicorn 150(2018) standard model(Front Disc and rear Drum)after a long waiting period of more than a month since the demand was more for this particular model.

Previously I was sticking only with Bajaj Models, only for the reason "Mileage".nowadays their service have become pathetic, I thought of going in for Honda by seeing their reputation and service network.

I had oscillation between the two models one is Shine 125 cc and Unicorn 150 cc, finally decided to go with 150 cc, but to my fate, waiting period was more than a month. Finally I received my Bike and its been almost a month and my 1st service is completed.

To say about the bike, its a perfect companion, especially for a small family. The look for the bike is more stylish and the seats are large enough to accommodate two hefty persons with ease and the pickup is very great even with hefty persons, Suspension given in the bikes are doing their job perfectly, no need to worry about the potholes or bumpy roads.

Feeling much better about the bike than my previous models, which I have used. Its only a month I have been using this and nothing more to say about this except "WOW".Will make a detailed review once it reaches 5000 kilometres.

Honda Unicorn 150 cc