Leg Room:

My Wonderful Car
Mar 20, 2018 03:11 PM 14885 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hi friends, Today I have to share my experience with my Honda Jazz car. I was brought it 6 months ago, and I am going to share something about it.

The car's new version likes very attractive and pretty impressing by Honda.

The petrol car gives mileage 18.7kmpl. The Diesel car gives the mileage 27.3kmpl.

Drivers and passengers seats are very good comfortable for long drives and travellings. Comfort wise willn't face any problem like that.

For front seater it is very good and even the rear leg room is quite enough for a person having a height of around 5 feets.

This car has a nice appeal on road. The car drives very smooth well on the road.

The car colour could be very attractive and reliable with good length ground clearance of the car.

The turning radius of the car is also reliable. Thus the honda car has drive with petrol / Diesel. Fuel capacity is 40 km per liters. It has 6 speed of Gear box.

Honda Jazz has a 5 seat seating capacity. then it has a 172 kmph speed.

In dealers point of you this car is very much satisfied to all.

Honda Jazz