Leg Room:

Not to buy
Dec 26, 2017 07:03 PM 23798 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I was looking for a small car for home purpose. I went to take the review of jazz by my friend's advise. It was a satisfied review by company salesman and developed my interest to buy jazz. As I bought Jazz on Jan 2017. It was pretty good to ride in the starting days. But after some days it had issue with the fuel indicator. The fuel indicator was fluctuating by it's own which put me in difficult situation to know the level of fuel. I called the company representative immediately they took my car to showroom and returned me in 2 days. After that the same issue was raised again. After that also they solved it in given time. But due to this problem I wasted my 3to4 days doing nothing. This was really a bad experience I had with Honda Jazz.

Other things related to Car;

• This is not having that good space inside the car, a bit cunjusted.

• Can't travel more than 2 hours due to the improper arrangements of seats as you cant stretch your legs much.

• Small issues are raised in the time period.

• Has a good mileage and fine meter display with verient indicators.

Apart from this, They are having good relation with customers.

Honda Jazz