Leg Room:

Honda

Khatima India
BEST MILEAGE CAR EVER I DRIVE
Mar 19, 2019 11:01 AM 768 Views
(Updated Mar 19, 2019 02:02 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Honda jazz v diesel comes with maximum power 99 bhp@ 3600 rpm with maximum torque 200 Nm@1750 rpm, company claims it give 27.3 kmpl mileage according to ARAI(automotive research association of india).

a particular speed of car is automatic allocated according to its particular gear. means if you are driving at 4th gear on average 40 kmph speed is allocated on that driving pattern, without pushing your leg on the accelerator. then its speedometer colour turns from blue to green, its showing that jazz is giving you maximum mileage according to jazz engine specification.

when I first buy this car it gave me almost 18 kmpl mileage, but after 3 services if jazz I astonished about about its mileage. now it starts giving me 35 to 40 kmpl mileage on highways which is actually equal to many bike gives of having 150 cc capacity of engine.

if you want mileage 42 to 45 kmpl from honda jazz I advised you to set your 6th gear on jazz and let the speed 60 to 65 kmph either putting your leg very softly on accelerator or take off your leg from accelerator, it also runs at 60 to 65 kmph speed(just like a cruise control feature which is a very premium feature in diesel car) automatically and its speedometer reflect green colour.

by doing above so I guarantee you will achieve 40 plus kmpl mileage.

however their is a compromise between high mileage given by jazz and acceleration of the car. if you are driving at 6th gear and your speed is constant at 60 or 65 kmps and you want to suddenly takeover any other vehicle it will be troublesome for you because jazz diesel is unable to acceleration sharply even you put full pressure on accelerator. this is drawback of jazz diesel engine. however the solution to this problem that you suddenly down back to from 6th gear to 2nd and 3rd gear and then accelerate the car at the rate what you wank to take over the other vehicle.

but ones jazz pics up its speed then it can become a winner over any petrol car near jazz range.

the maximum speed I drive jazz on yamuna expressway from agra to lucknow was 127 kmph, without any vibrating effect.

honda claims its maximum speed is 172 kmph.

Honda Jazz 2018 V Diesel