Leg Room:

Rs. 6,80,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Honda

Trivandrum
Honda jazz 1.2 petrol 2 year use review
Dec 22, 2017 12:57 PM 15110 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Honda I angood brand for and the honda jazz is a good premiem hatch back feom honda. I have honda jazz 1.2 l peteol manual transmission . Imost like in this is its space inside the cabin. The leg room for the back seater is very large so it give very comfort for the back passenger. The style and the look of the car is very good. Riding comfort is also very good and the handling is quite nice. Honda jazz give the pleasent feel when driving it. The main draw back this car is the power.

The 1.2 l petrol give very low initial power . But after the 2500 rpm the engine give very good output power . The company is offering 18 km mileage for this car but I get a desent mileage of 13 km with ac . My overall opinion about this is its a good car in this segment and like it . The main dis advantage is initial power under 2500 rpm is very low .

Honda Jazz 1.2 V MT i VTEC