Concept:

Execution:

Casting:

Performance:

Jingle:

The first word that came to my mind when I saw this ad was “CRAP”.I am really pissed of by that guy who is behind all the bullshit ads ofHH. This company makes bikes or what? Or they have special power inthem? Like I told you before, Karizma has the ‘power’ of wiping the mudoff itself, and this piece of named Glamour makes the rider tounderstand “Mann ki Baat of Girls”. What the f?

In this ad, a guy is somewhat jealous of the other guy because he is lonely andwithout girls. So he ask that guy, what’s the formula for all that?That guy gives him the bike keys and says “Mann ki Baat Samjho”. Nextminute he takes a ride and listens to all the girls what’s goingthrough their minds? With a help of that 125cc, 9 bhp i.e. underpowered(most of the other bikes in this segment are above 10 bhp) andover priced bike. I don’t know why people are supporting this companyeven we have international companies(Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki) in ourcountry. Their bikes are far more better than this joint venturecompany(Hero group which is famous for Hero Puchs and Bicycle) whichis a partner of a respected Japanese company Honda.

So I urgethis company to make better bikes and far more better ads. I am notsaying that this company was dumb from start. If you remember, HH Achieverad was awesome but the bike was a flop big time. So this company isjust unlucky, if they get the ad correct than the product turns into afailure. And even if they get the product right(HH Hunk), the ad turnsinto a nightmare, i.e. transforming of bike into a bull, HORRIBLE.(More on this, later) Coming back to the topic, the tagline of the bikeis “Magnetic Attraction”. But somebody tell this JACKA$, suppose ifthe bike really had the magnetic attraction even than it would havebeen failed to attract girls because Magnet Attracts Iron not humanbeings. That kind of ad and the product can do only one thing i.e.REPULSION. I wonder if there is really a guy behind all these ads or itis some teenager who is thinking of his fantasies or never attendedschool!

Honda Glamour, simply magnetic Commercial