Road Grip:

Rs. 42,519 (Ex-Showroom)

Honda

Quick cliq
Sep 04, 2018 09:57 PM 10534 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 04, 2018 09:59 PM)

Road Grip:

Hi friends I am using this scooter from last 7 months and now I want to share my experience and review on this scooter.This scooter firstly lounch in Rajasthan after that Hond lounch it in all states. I bought this scooter in 48k on road which is cheaper than Activa 4g. The combi break system is available like hond 4g and charging point is also available in this scooter Like Activa 4gthe engine is also of 110 cc and a smooth riding experience and its give us avarag of around 54-55km per hour. The engine so good and very smooth I am very happy with this think so it is comfortable.About its riding experience is good. Cliq have no high seat so it is good thing for girls and women.Allover the experience is good it is nice scooter for all type or Ridders like boys-girls and senior citizens.

Honda Cliq