Leg Room:

The Middle Class Car
Mar 26, 2018 03:14 PM 27416 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Honda City ivtec is the car that almost every middle class Indian thinks of buying because of its price range and looks that it offers. This car is a 5 seater car. The headspace in the car is quite good. But the leg space is a bumper for those average height people which includes me. The dealership was quite nice while buying the car. According to me the mileage this car gives is around 16 to 18 kmpl if drove within the economy range. The car is comfortable for a fact but the leg space just ruins it sometime. This car is certainly the best looking sedan for a price range like this. The autosteering is quite good with comfy. Overall this car is very good for middle class because it give almost everything a great sedan need except the legs pace and I think the company decided to make it little short to give a little sports look.

Honda City 1.5L i-VTEC