Leg Room:

EVERGREEN SEDAN...
Feb 27, 2018 10:24 PM 20959 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I should say that I am a satisfied customer of Honda City because I own this car for 11 months and rode 24000 kms.

Handling of ths car is very steady also in high speeds. It is best suitable for long travel and hill station as it comes with Electronic Brake Distribution which distributes the braking force on every wheel.

While talking about the mileage, Generally it gives a better mileage of 15-17 kmpl depending upon road and city traffic conditions.The highest mileage I have got was 18 kmpl with AC when I have traveled to Chennai about 520 kms. But city mileage was very low as 10-14 kmpl which was low.

Interior was not bad and not so good for such an expected sedan. Spacious interior gives a rich look for the vehicle. The best thing I have liked was the cushioning seats, which I have not felt tired when I took long drives.

It doesn't touch with any speed breakers as its ground clearance was perfect as like its earlier models. It was a good looking beautiful sedan I liked it for ever.

Talking about its appearance, it comes with 5 different shades like Silver, Red Pearl, Golden Brown, White, Steel Metal like color. Reliability as its Brand says, "HONDA" so no worries to take this car. I very much attracted with its After Sale Service and it was economical too. I recommend my friends too to buy this beauty

Honda City 1.5L i-VTEC