Finance Plans:

Timeliness:

No 116, B Narayanapura, Doorvaninagar, Whitefield Road, Bangalore 560016, KA

Honda

+91-80-30760073

One of the best car dealers in Bangalore
Aug 13, 2009 05:29 PM 7091 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I had a very good experience in dealing with Whitefield Honda when we were planning on buying a car. After relocating from the US, we purchased a Honda City through Whitefield Honda and the sale process went extremely smooth.

The staff were very courteous and helpful. It's been couple of years since we purchased the car and even today, their service folks call us, remind us of the necessary service, pick up the car and drop off the car on time from my work place. This is the kind of service a customer deserves from all car dealers

It doesn't take a lot to be good to your customers. if you are good, they will come back, else the same customer is like a walking billboard, he/she can spread the word and in the internet world, word spreads fast. I'd always recommend Whitefield Honda for any one who is in the market for a Honda.

/sp