Finance Plans:

Honda

+91-80-30760073

Whitefiled Honda Service review
Jul 31, 2009 08:07 PM 8790 Views
(Updated Jul 31, 2009 08:10 PM)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Honda is always a pride to own. However, most of the times it has been observed that their service support is not upto the mark, or is too arrogant.

My Honda City ZX (VTEC), was purchased in August 2007. I got the first free services from Whitefield Honda. I choose Whitefield Honda since I had heard very bad reviews for the other Honda Dealerships in Bangalore.

I had no complaints from Whitefield Honda so far. In between, another Honda dealership opened up - Magnum Honda and being just a few kilometers from my house (with no traffic signals from home to service center), I choose Magnum. But guys, stay away from Magnum - their service isn't good enough. I usually get my car serviced a little earlier than schedule, and they couldnt a do a good job. Then I shifted to Brookfield, and since then got back to Whitefield Honda.

Earlier at Magnum, I had complained of suspension noise, and dashboard noise. Magnum never did anything about the suspension noise, and could never solve the dashboard rattling noise ever. And everytime my car was serviced at Magnum Honda, I dont know why, but the brakes felt asif there's oil on it. Dangerous condition!! And it usually took about a week before the brakes could be normal again - that too after spraying it with water and a car wash solution!

When I returned to Whitefield Honda I complained of the suspension noise, and they solved it. They did some "re-torquing" thing, and the noise was gone.

Whitefield Honda is definitely better in terms of service. But there is always one uestion mark on Honda service - the arrogance. All I can say, it was the least with Whitefield Honda.

Honda Car White Field Motors - Bangalore