Road Grip:

Rs. 86,823 (Ex-Showroom)

Honda

Chennai India
Reliable Machine
Feb 01, 2018 01:51 PM 12273 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Hornet is my first bike and I never had a bike before that. I was very much confused before buying the bike but after I bought hornet, I can surely say that it is very easy to handle. It is nimble and nifty and can easily be controlled. It weighs 142kgs and if you can manage the weight then it is an extremely agile vehicle. It comes with Combination Braking System ( CBS) from Honda which is not as effective as ABS but it helps in braking well enough. The pickup in initial gears one and two is quite low, but after second gear this bike picks up very well and it is a joy to ride in higher gears. It has totally 5 gears and it is a reliable vehicle, as it is an honda bike. It constantly gives me mileage of around 45kmph which is very good for a semi sports bike. Overall I am quite satisfied with this bike.

Honda CB Hornet 160R