Road Grip:

Rs. 86,595 (Ex-Showroom)

Honda

Jalpaiguri India
A good product by Honda motorcycle.
Jan 12, 2018 08:19 PM 15023 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Honda Cb hornet 160R.

I currently use this motorcycle. Its a good motorcycle by Honda, which is a naked bike. It's good by his performance., have a good Nd satisfied mileage. It's mono-shock suspension is amazing., totally comfortable for bikers. It's a sport bike. But it's short pick up is not satisfied to the sports bikers. I suggest to upgrade its pick up quality. Although it's road grip was awesome. It's rear Tyre give the trip a save drifting. Which was never slipped. It's CBS function was mind blowing. But at the side its drive chin and chain spoket quality was bad. It's chain need a huge maintenance. Which is just like impossible. But after that I suggest that it's a quiet good sport motorcycle by Honda. But if company upgrade its features.and it's chain quality. Then it will be a great invention by Honda.

Honda CB Hornet 160R CBS