Leg Room:

My Best Car
Aug 11, 2012 10:28 AM 14831 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I took delivery of Silver colour Honda Brio VMT variant which is a top end model on 20-03-2012 from Magnum Honda, Bangalore after waiting nearly for 5 months. Once I had my hands on this beauty, the wait was worth it. I also own a Honda City IVTEC which is giving sheer driving pleasure for almost 3 years. I liked everything about the car except for the integrated head rest in the front row seats, no illumination in steering control audio buttons and power window buttons (driver side). The ground clearance is good when compared to city and steering is smooth and I rate it better than City.

You can manage to cut corners in 3rd gear itself provided you maintain the rhythm. The car responds well in lower and as well as higher gears. Audio system is better than average and suspensions are good with very little body roll.

Overall, it is a good car to own and I recommend this car.

Write a Review on Honda Brio