For Business

Good material but very poor customer service
May 19, 2022 01:49 PM 3251 Views
(Updated May 19, 2022 02:00 PM)

I had very bad experience with HomeLane. I highly frustrated with their service.

1. There were many things which caused un-necessary churn and delay which you can not expect from such a big company.

2. At the time of design they ask for size of all Kitchen appliances to make sure everything will be in place but later I found issues with everything. After granite installation, fridge space was not as we expectation, drawings for electricals not provided on time. for Chimney installation, I have to call person four times because their carpenter was not following correct instruction from Chimney company.

3. For TV cabinet, they provided provision for putting set box in cabinet below TV front panel but provision for taking HDMI cable from front panel to cabinet was not proper and HDMI cable was not going through.

4. Staff is not so much responsive.

5. There 45 days delivery guarantee plan is completely bogus. After completion of production their PM visited my site and found site was ready. They made my project "NOTIME LINE" project without discussing me. After this they played cheep tricks. My work was on halt for 8-10 days, they sent their staff to other locations and there were delays because of wrong panel installation causes extra delays for which homelane was responsible. When I asked this query, their response was pathetic .They said your project moved to "noTime Line ZONE" so you can not get delay penalty. NO body was ready to take the responsibility of delay because of their mis-management.

6. At time of booking, they said they will do proper cleaning of all furniture but it was not as per their commitment. Even plastic was not removed properly.

7. The sizes of the wardrobe is so small and half the space they waste with covering woods and they charge for that also.

8. They created watsapp group keeping all the big people of company but believe me no one responds when a problem is told or dissatisfaction is expressed in a positive way.

9. When they have take money , they will respond for small things but once you pay 50% amount & customer can not go back , their responsiveness reduced.

Homelane.com