Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Beautification of your home at an affordable price
Jul 21, 2015 11:41 PM 8263 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I have been looking for flooring and wallpaper for my uncle's new home since a while now and I found it really difficult to find the right choice of combinations after roaming in about 10 to 12 different stores around the city. But thanks to Homekart.com, it came to rescue at the right time.

It's a good online store if you're looking for a match of reasonable price and premium quality stuff. The browsing is quite easy throughout the various available wallpapers and flooring tiles. Earlier I didn't have an idea which one to buy and after visiting the the site I was like which one not to buy. The ordering and checking out is truly consumer friendly.

Your order gets delivered to your doorsteps within a few business days. They also provide with a booklet describing best ways to decorate and renovate your house.

The wooden print wallpapers and floral white tiles I ordered from this site goes very well in my uncle's living room. The pricing is reasonable as the quality seems to be above par. I look forward to buy more stuffs from their website after good experience.

Homekart.com