Parking:

Store Range:

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HOME TOWN PUNE
Jun 16, 2018 05:30 PM 757 Views
(Updated Jun 16, 2018 05:26 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

NEVER BUY ANY FURNITURE FROM HOMETOWN.

Few months ago I bought a bed with sidetable & Wardrobe from Home Town. They confirmed me the delivery date but was not delivered as the due to some of their internal commercial issue. This they came to know when I called them for the delivery time. Very important the Sales guy nor the Sales Manager was not responding to my calls. So the complete furniture was delivered to me almost a week later. Same for the installation of the furniture, I had to call them many time then the installation team came for fixing the furniture.

Even after the above bad experience I bought some more furniture again form Home Town. It was delivered on time. I received the message for installation with the number of the technician. So called the Technician, he told me that he is very busy so he will not be able to install today & I would get another message the next day between 11 & 12. If this was the case why was I sent that message? Secondly, if that is the case my installation should be on top for the next day. I did not get any message in that time, so I called the Customer Care Manager Mr. Nilanjan Chattopadhyay(7001386469), he told me that he would inform the concern Manager, but I did not receive any feedback even after half an hour. So I called the customer care number, he told me that the furniture would be installed by Mr. Kanhaiya(7030944636), he also took Kanhaiya on conference. He told me that he would call me by 3:00pm & confirm the time. So I called at 5:00pm & he was still working at another place. This shows that my work which was pending from yesterday evening was not taken on priority but they are taking new jobs.

These Home Town guys are a big headache.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HOMETOWN. VERY BAD SERVICE.

Lalit Bondre