Parking:

Worst store ever
Dec 25, 2012 01:01 PM 6433 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Dear Friend, If you are ever thinking of purchasing something from Kitchen department Home town, amanora, pune I am sure that you dont want to live happily ever after.For god sake please dont do this. I wouldnt recommend this place to my blood enemy as well. I have face so much of pain and agoney due to these guys that can not be explained here.and believe me I m not the only one but there are many of them who had experienced this.

1. No commitment to the due date

2. No Plan

3. No quality

4. No shame

5. No Courtsy

6. No Tech Skills

They took measurement like the kids would do. and supplied whatever they have. I still have lots of material sup-piled which wa never required.

I was told the material is imported etcetc but finally a I had to deal with local vendor who completed the steel work.

The promissed date of completion was 1 -1.5 months which got delayed upto 7-8 months and its been more than 6 months now , they never returned for a completion certificate and warraty card.

they took all payment before the delivery and made their way safe.

And there is no word for the people from future capital......

please dont dare to deal with them ever unless you are Wrestlor like in WWF.

These guys are so horrible that one could imagine as a customer.

I have no words to desribe the agony me and my family went through by purchasing kitchen from these bullchit people.

For god sake, Please do not buy kitchen from Hometown evenif they are giving it for free.

I have a long story of how I m being cheated by these "m r" .But long story short if you want to live life with out misery while persuing your dream of happy home do not buy things form these people.I urge you again, for god sake, Please do not buy kitchen from Hometown even if they are giving it for free.

Home town - Pune