Medical Care:

Near Canossa High School, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400069 , MH

+91-22-28248500

Be careful of OPD hidden charges
Oct 25, 2014 09:05 PM 30251 Views

Medical Care:

This is to inform all that "is careful about Holy spirit hospital hidden OPD charges”. As we all understand that one specialized doctor taking high consultation but here this hospital is making money like anything. They treated every person in OPD is from high income group.

I choose this hospital because our nearest hospital suggest me this. Since his ENT specialist is not in town, they suggest me to go this hospital.

My two year daughter is suffering from ear pain. When I saw her ear, I found that something is shining in her ear. This can be removed through ear-bud but we did not take any risk and came to this hospital. Like other hospital I took case paper and at the time of taking case paper I told reception that we want to remove forum from the ear. She took 100 rupees for making case paper but she did not tell me the charges of removal. I thought this will be the only charges which they are going to take from me as we were visit to the OPD.

After two hours when my no came doctor removed forum from her ear then sister ask me to make payment of this. It was really confused, I ask her about which payment. Then she says the treatment which you got from here.

What rubbish? I took case paper for treatment and paying fees of Rs 100 assumed that I will get treatment free like another hospital. But here I have to give extra fees for doctor and the fees is Rupees 1080 which is two to three times more than any specialized ENT consultant. This hospital is taking 1080 rupees for this treatment which is very high. If sister or receptionist could told me earlier I would never done treatment here. Hospital persons have to tell us earlier that the charges of treatment are rupees so and so.

After paying fees Rupees 1080 I told sister that doctor is taking high money of the treatment then she replies that doctor is not taking single rupees but this all charges is hospital charges. Look at hidden charges which hospitals are taking. If I go to any private practitioner I may be easily save much. So dear all please ask line of treatment charges if you are going to the Holy Spirit hospital.

Holy Spirit Hospital - Andheri - Mumbai