Medical Care:

Near Canossa High School, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400069 , MH

+91-22-28248500

Medical Negligence At Holy Spirit Hospital
Nov 22, 2015 10:15 PM 19958 Views
(Updated Nov 22, 2015 10:30 PM)

Medical Care:

Holy Spirit Hospital has lost it's integrity and commitment to mankind.

I went to Holy Spirit Hospital with a faith that they will help heal my mother. My mother is in ICU for urosepsis and this horrible team of fresher doctors, nurses and untrained pathologists have given multiple bruises on her body.

In spite of telling not to prick her for blood test as they did the earlier prick so badly that mummy got bad bruises, still they did it  probably to make money through tests. I am confused.

Dunno what to do? But wish to tell all of you that please do not bring your family and friends in this hospital. Instead of cure we are facing multiple wounds. My mother is in pain, I am running from post to pillars getting medicines for her. I am paying through my nose for the medical negligence of this cruel Holy Spirit Hospital, Mahakali Caves, Andheri East, Mumbai, India

Holy Spirit Hospital - Andheri - Mumbai