Medical Care:

Mumbai India
Wonderful experience at Holy spirit
May 02, 2016 11:57 AM 12961 Views

Medical Care:

At first, we all thought that the hospital was not clear in the explanation of the billing to patients / patient relatives. But we were wrong. the Hospital reception staff on realizing that we were not financially sound asked us to get in touch with the social service department. they asked us to submit all the relevant documents. Since I reside at andheri, I had recommended my friend to this hospital after he had an accident and his fracture was rectified by the surgery department. His left knee and left hand and complete bruises. Almost everything was borne by Holyspirit hospital. Moreover, they did not treat us differently because we were not financially sound; they cared for us and the hospital staff in particular were very humble in speaking to.

the medical expertise of doctors and the plethora of medical equipment they have make an effective combination with the kindness of the staff. we came accross a patient who had a suffered a heart attack 3 years ago and had come walking all the way from chakala just to thank the hospital for giving him new life.

A few suggestions I thought we would like to recommend are:- the hospital canteen is upstairs and we have to go through terrace sunlight to get to the place; may be if a lift could be placed from within. the food is tasty though.(non veg) it gets very crowded sometimes in the OPD because of the doctors availability on only 3 days. If doctor can be available everyday, it will be great. all round if I have to say, the only hospital of Mumbai that provides effective care.

Holy Spirit Hospital - Andheri - Mumbai