Medical Care:

Near Canossa High School, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400069 , MH

+91-22-28248500

Cancer treatment of Holy spirit hospital
Nov 10, 2017 04:31 PM 4065 Views

Medical Care:

I would suggest to never go to holy spirit hospital they only make money My father had neck cancer and the treatment was still going on we completed all the treatment and after citi scan docoter said that the cancer has gone come after 3 three months when we went after 3 months after new citiscan they said that cancer fhir sey ho gaya hai all the cancer treatting doctor are thives they will take all your money always scared you I would suggest you to go TATA HOSPITAL atleast you will get right treatment Never trust the Doctor name AJAY KOLSEY in starting of the Treatment he will say dont worry sab thik ho jayega and when he tool all your money & brings you on road then he will sey abhi hum kuch nahi kar saktey PLEASE GO TATA FOR CANCER TREATMENT IT WILL TAKE TIME BUT YOU GET RIGHT TRATMENT.

Holy Spirit Hospital - Andheri - Mumbai