Ghatsila India
Holachef.com
Dec 03, 2017 10:14 PM 638 Views (via Android App)

Hello friends I will share my experience that on holachef.com where you can order foods. I am a person who like to online shoping in sitting home first time I think oder from this online holachef .com . Befire I I oder the kfc food but that price is higly. so I stop the oder in kfc and first time oder from this website .

Firstly I face the problem it delivery time is tooo much that means delevery boys take 3-5 hr for delivery. Through which the food became cold and also the taste changes due to temperature. After when I opened the pakege I found its smell is not goood like kfc and also I face last problem that is too much I found after my first bit it test is very bad is think they keep the foood in freez and hot this and paking .So its my opinion and other your choice.

One more problem that it us avialble in only few big cites like delhi, kolkata . It is not avialble in every taste. I think theshould open there more branches and should improve in there delivery time.

Holachef.com