Lacknow India
Hindware Poor Quality
Jun 06, 2017 02:57 PM 10778 Views (via Android App)

Hindware is very known brand I heared about this brand manytimes special on tv when ads are coming. When I watched there ads I got attractive towards this company and want to give by bathroom fitting work to this comment.

So I called to there customers services care and get there nearest dealer.

So I selected my favourite things out of many. But I am not satisfied with there services as they are not punctual, there work is very time consuming.

This is not enough , after completing of there work and when time passes away I realised that the material which they used to my bathroom is of not good quality though the things are very stylish but quality wise they are very cheap which reduces its durability.

Now after 2 months there is a need to again call some other for bathroom fittings.

Finally I will say that this product is only good in its advertisements not in real life as its quality is very poor.

Thanks