Deoria India
Big companies utilization ZERO.
Dec 24, 2017 06:41 PM 6969 Views

Hi friends I want to tell you lots of things about HINDWARE  products really I don't know this company was advertisement like what unique things we're providing there companies but its totally made you down if their products not last for long and you really earn money will be wasted like that really I do not like this type of cheapness.

I purchase lots OF thing From home products like bathroom appliances and other things at one time because of there advertisement, but I make the wrong choice, that was my mistake because of its only last for four months and showing its true colure which I really not like about this company.

when I am claiming their defects and ask for compensation about it's they showing me lots of reason for that really I waste my lots of time because of that warranty in last I decide not to go because no buddy have that much time they already take me lots of time.

overall I do not like.