India India
Expensive Product Poor Quality
Aug 21, 2017 12:37 PM 10278 Views

I recently moved into my new apartment in Sector 1 Salt lake city Kolkata. And my builder has chosen Hindware for all Bathroom and Kitchen fittings.After that I have installed Hindware Bathroom and and Kitchens tools.And it cost me 75000 Rs for all the external tools.And this not enough after 1 year I realized that the material which they used to my bathroom and kitchen is not good quality though the things are very stylish but quality wise they are very cheap.Which reduces its durability.I have found the bathroom shower faulty and I have complained to customer care regarding my problem but they are less experience.But I am not satisfied with there services as they are not punctual.There work is very time consuming.I am very disappointed with their system.So I recommend everyone to select any other brand for your bathroom and kitchen external tools rather than this.

Hindware