Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Mumbai India
Boring one
Jan 16, 2017 08:26 PM 2636 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I clearly remember when I first saw the trailer of Himmatwala and at the end of it written A Sajid Khan Entertainer, I was sure that another trash from sajid's kitty is going to see the daylight and this time I promised not to watch the movie in theater at least. Then finally I watched it in my Laptop and I was so happy that Sajid khan didn't prove me wrong.Each and every scene and the nuances of each character's depiction was so silly, unfunny and annoying that I completed the movie within 1 hr and 10 mins.The shocking thing was how could an actor like Ajay Devgn's caliber sign a nonsense movie like this? just for the sake of 100 Cr moolah that could make a hat trick other two being Bol Bachchan and SOS. Tamannah, please go back to south and if Trisha fails to grab a position in Bollywood, then of course you can't.

Himmatwala