Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

- India
Not worth Buying
Mar 20, 2017 12:05 PM 24051 Views (via iOS App)

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Being a fan of himalaya herbals skin care products , I have also tried its hair care range . Today I am going to share my experience with Himalaya protein shampoo . It claims to have extracts of protein rich herbs like chickpea and amla that thoroughly cleanse your hair making it healthy and easily manageable . It also claims to reduce hair fall and hair damage making hair smooth and soft .

I bought it with lots of expectation as my hair is dry as well as it is prone to split ends and hair fall . It is SLEs free like Himalaya Anti hair fall shampoo , so it did not lathers much and you end up using more quantity as compared to other shampoos . It might be giving better results for oily hair type but for dry hairs it did not work at all . I am not satisfied with Himalaya hair care range .

Himalaya Protein Shampoo