Ease of Use:

Sep 06, 2008 07:49 PM 38442 Views

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

I switched to this shampoo as a life saver when people in my office started noticing my hair fall. Its pretty embarassing, u know:(  I chose this shampoo coz its a product of Himalaya. It should be free of chemicals and less harsh on hair.

Initially I didnt find any difference between this shampoo and the ones I used before it. The application made my hair a bit drier but I solved that by using a bit heavy conditioner. Plus I guess if u oil ur hair before shampooing it, it might reduce a lot of frizz later. The bottle says it has to be lathered and left on the scalp for 1-2 minutes. I dont find that comfortable coz I dont like leaving any chemical on my scalp just like that. It might cause sediments on the scalp.

So basically I am using this product coz I believe it to have lesser chemicals than the others. But I am not sure. The shampoo has an amber color and a feel good factor to it. It smells good too. And my hair fall has definitely reduced. Sometimes I even have to wash my hair on consecutive days, but I havent noticed any harm done to it, i.e. excess drying out of strands or frizz or flyaways. I should mention that I have fine hair, which tends to go from normal to dry on days.

Overall, I will say, that I am pretty satisfied with the poduct. It does its job i.e. cleaning scalp and hair. About the protein part, I just hope its working up there somewhere. If u feel it dries out ur hair just team it up with some olive oil before the wash and a good conditioner later on. That should do the trick.

Himalaya Protein Shampoo