Parking:

Store Range:

Uttarpara India
a fantastic goggles and eye-wear
Jan 04, 2016 06:15 PM 3779 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Himalaya Opticals sun-glass I bought not once rather twice because they look good and aviator of Himalaya is strong and doesn't break.Apart from that they really add a fashion quotient .They have various collection with yellow, white and colorful frames.This sunglasses if you wear you must receive eulogy from near and dear ones.Apart from that during second purchase I got huge discount .Above all I got a free eye check up that time and a free consultation with ophthalmologist.It was a nice experience .Therefore I say its very nice .Every year they send promotional SMS or mail highlighting new launches and offers like free checkups etc.I used Lawrence and Mayo but Himalaya in terms of relationship management is quite ahead of Lawrence .Please go and buy spectacles and goggles .Specs will also augment your personality and gravity of attracting others .They are spectacular .Himalaya has many owned shops and franchisees .Staffs are really well mannered .

Write a Review on Himalaya Opticals - Kolkata