Parking:

HImalaya Opticals
Apr 30, 2016 01:59 PM 4255 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

In India there are several types of Optical stores are present but in a mid low range with good service the HIMALAYA OPTICALS is just superb.

I'm using a Aviator Sunglass of himalaya brand and the product is awesome because the sunglass is very light weight, durable and well manufacturing design. The looks and durability they provide in their product very good and stable in class.

I purchased a Aviator sunglass for Rs. 1300.00 with one year warranty on the product in 2014 and till i'm using the product without a single issue.

The color of the frame is still same as the color I have seen at purchasing time. Sometimes my sunglass doesn't fit to my eyes because of regular use it got non-adjustable but for this problem they also help me with better fitting when I visit to their store. The service is fantastic. I also brought two extra spectacles for my mom and dad at a medium price and the quality is excellent.

Write a Review on Himalaya Opticals - Kolkata