Ease of Use:

Kolkata India
A sticky hair cream
May 15, 2018 09:08 AM 45913 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Am not a big fan of hair cream. Mostly I go for hair gel or hair wax but gel or wax tends to make my gair very dry so thought of trying hair cream. I trust Himalaya as a brand so I purchased this Himalaya Herbals Protein cream. First of all it's not a styling cream. You shouldn't use it after wash to style your hair because it's sticky and makes my hair very greasy. Finally my hair goes down and makes me look like a school boy who put whole lot of oil in his hair to set it down. But I would preferred it before wash mostly used it overnight which nourish my hair as it contains 100% herbal actives including chuckpea and amla, which are meant to nourish my hair, keep it healthy. It do make my hair soft and shiny.

Now about packaging Himalaya Herbals Protein Hair Cream comes in a white color plastic jar. When I opened the cap there was a silver foil covering the opening of the tub. Tough the packaging is compact but I prefer hair products should comes in tube rather in jar. It cost me 75/- for 100ml and it's easily available both online and nearest store.

I recommend to use this cream before wash and not at all after wash unless you want to have gearsy shiny hair.

Himalaya Herbals Protein Hair Cream