Ease of Use:

Thrissur India
Affordable Cream
Jan 07, 2019 04:08 PM 52120 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

I bought this cream from Nykaa few months ago and I have used it many times till now. They say that the cream can be used before and after shower. I have an oily scalp and I used this to massage my scalp to nourish my hair from the roots. After massage I wash it out completely with some mild shampoo. This cream has a very soft and light texture but makes hair very oily if applied after shower.

So it is a good protein cream with amla and chickpea at this price point where you get 100ml product at just 75/- and if you buy it online you can get some more discounts.

The cream has a mild fragrance which is lost after the hair wash. This cream cannot be used for any styling or something like that because it makes our hair and scalpe very greasy. I use it with some other ingredients and essential oils as a hair pack

Himalaya Herbals Protein Hair Cream