Ease of Use:

Hyderabad India
Herbal Cream yet damaging one!!!! :(
Dec 19, 2018 12:15 PM 56691 Views
(Updated Dec 19, 2018 12:19 PM)

Ease of Use:

Hello!

I have used Himalaya Herbals Protein Hair cream in different ways on my hair and I have noticed some changes which is not worth the hype.

Ways I used:

1. Post hair wash, on damp hair

2. Before straightening my hair as a smoothing and heat protector agent

3. Night before going to sleep I use it to the ends of my hair on those days when I feel my hair is dry.

Texture of my hair:

I have a semi-curly hair with high volume and I shampoo my hair twice a week post hot oil massage onto the scalp. My hair does not have split ends and strands are quite thick with very fast growth.

What happened after using this product:

Days when I use this product, it definitely gives a good texture to my hair and makes it feel smooth, glossy and bouncy and the fragrance is quite lovely, so I continued using it. One day I forgot to apply it on my wet hair post hair wash and after drying my hair I could not believe that my hair was so dry and frizzy(It was never like that before) and I wondered what could be the reason! In the same week I again washed my hair and applied Himalaya cream on damp hair and noticed that my hair was smooth. Then I repeated this method again to re-check and finally understood that the cream does not only contain Amla and Chickpea, it also has few chemicals in it which is why once applied on hair it gives the desired result else it dries up your hair

Mu suggestion for good hair:

Guys! If you want soft hair, and would like to stick onto it life long then go for it.But I personally do not prefer such products which give only results when used consistently. If its herbal, even when you do not use this product at least your hair should be the same as it was before using this product(I mean, your natural hair texture.isn't it?)

Think and choose!