Ease of Use:

India ,West Bengal India
Helpful hair cream
Aug 25, 2018 10:12 AM 48989 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 25, 2018 10:07 AM)

Ease of Use:

Himalaya hair protein cream its a littile substitute of hair spa I must say.Its texture is very creamy very much sticky.so plush point is you dont have to use much product.For long hair I can use the hole pot for 6 to 7 time very easily.All you have to do is, you need to apply this cream all over the hair like you do oiling , you have to massage littile bit in your scalp .and you have to keep it over night.and next morning you have to shampoo it.you can use conditionar also.Trust me you will get spa effect.It will be shiny smooth and frizzfre.for the best result You shoold use it regulerly like atleast one time in a weak.on the other hand if I will talking about price, this is super affordable product.Its only 75 rs for 100 ml.I m love with this product.after 2 month of using it I got freez free hair.

Himalaya Herbals Protein Hair Cream