Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

Ritz Annexe, Shimla 171001, HP

+91-177-2652704

Delhi India
Very nice place to visit.
Jul 08, 2017 08:09 PM 1559 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I want to share things about himachal paradesh with you as I am the resident of the state. Himachal paradesh is one of the best places to visit. I go after every 2 to 3 months there. I have also paid for tour plan, and the plan was also very fantastic. The guide they provide seems to know every thing about the place. My cousin home is near AMB, a tehsil over there but I did not got the time to go with him to many places. There are many beautiful valleys and mountains. I love going to shiv mandir at raipur maidan. Quite famous as the temple is in inside the reservoir plain. You also need to see bhakra dam, worlds greatest gravity dam. I always go to naina devi, located on the tip of the mountains. I also go to manali and bilaspur time to time as the sceneries are majestic and very beautifull. If you dont have have a house there, then you have to take package or there is one way that you can go directly to macleodganj and get a room on rent but remember, the rooms rent are very high there. If you don't want to spend too much money then you can go to dharamshala, the rate they charge is very low and you can also see the beauty of dharamshala. I also went to rohtang pass with my friends and it is always covered with snow. There are many places to be visited in himachal pradesh. I would suggest you should make a proper plan if you are goinig on your own. Believe me this trip can be a unforgettable trip for you. I would 100 percent suggest you to go there and live there couple of days.

Write a Review on Himachal Pradesh Tourism - Shimla