Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

Ritz Annexe, Shimla 171001, HP

+91-177-2652704

Cuttack, Orissa India
Himachal pradesh is a great tourist place
Feb 09, 2016 10:20 PM 1936 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Himachal Pradesh is an amazing place, which I happen to visit a year ago with Family.Went from Delhi by train, we reach Kulu in the morning, and halted there in a hotel for two days, visited all the local sightseeing, then moved to manali, by car, the view and the mountains and awesome ride in a circle motion was just breathtaking. I was seriously awestruck at this view, the natures magnificent views, mountains covered with snow.teamperature as low as 2 degree.

SHIMLA the capital city is another beautiful place with lots of local sightseeing places to visit, local monasteries, local shops, the tiny road side stalls, Overall it’s a great tourist place to visit, we overjoyed our stay in himachal Pradesh seriously, we are planning to revisit Shimla & himachal Pradesh once again, It is one of the those hilly place, where people feel safe and secure.I am definitely recommending This place to each and every viewers.go and explore Himachal Pradesh.

Write a Review on Himachal Pradesh Tourism - Shimla