Was the tour operator helpful:

Ritz Annexe, Shimla 171001, HP

+91-177-2652704

Hyderabad. India
Natural beauty
Nov 04, 2017 04:21 PM 1219 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 05, 2017 10:19 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi friends This is Mohammed Khaled Ahmed from Hyderabad.Today I am going to review about a Himachal Pradesh which is a northern state of india.Recently I had a chance to visit this place along with my brother. believe me this place is truely a haven on the earth.It is a green city and I am a big nature lover.so I loved this place which is full of mountains, valleys, greenery every where we see.We visited Rohtang pass, bhagsu waterfalls, kangra valley prashar lake, spitivalley and other places in our visit of 5 days to himachal pradesh.We stayed in a hotel which is on top of the mountain and we could see some breattaking view from the hotel room window.I loved the local food of Himachal Pradesh it was tasty and in average price.So overall I loved visiting him Himachal Pradesh.Thus definitely recommended to every body and a big thumbs up for himachal pradesh.

Himachal Pradesh Tourism - Shimla