Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Paradeep,Odisha,India India
Awesome Game??....
Nov 29, 2018 07:37 PM 779 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hyyy. Friends . I am going tell about my enjoyable game named Hill climbing Race .

I play this game every day in my leisure . When I play and I will keep in mind to take more coin and dimond for unlock road and Veichle . In firstly means first level to five level you can easy to win it but after five level the road is like on zigzag way from high to low . I always stop here and dont cross this level and my petrol end so we loose .

It is the perfect sequel . It successfully caries over the easy jump into, acrobatic driving challenge of original game . The graphics are more detailed . Basically the game play is roughly the same as original hill climbing race . The game is first start from a boy who drive a jeep . Veicle are still bouncy .

Some bad features : -

In this game only small number of veichle is launch . Some places are not explained clearly , flips and tricks are so fun .

Newly added race way is perfect way to experience the crazy . Lots of Unlockable , ranks and achieve to earn .

Thank you guys this was my another gamming experience .

Hill Climb Racing