39.2 MILESTONE ON MAIN GT ROAD, Rai, HR

+91-9899009833

Girdih India
Come here if you never had a bad Experience
Dec 19, 2017 06:03 PM 761 Views

We visited this Dhaba on our way to Sonepat. I had heard of these Dhabas as a place great for Parathas in NH1. But this Dhaba shattered all my expectations of how an ideal dhaba should be .

At first when we stopped there the place was very unclean, dirty place indeed to sit. We had to clean our seat by ourselves. And their loo was worse than that .

When I went to order my food their staff initially spoke to be me in their regional language( Haryanvi). And he was very rude with me as if I have not returned his money after a long period.

The four Parathas along with 2 cups of tea came after a long time. The food was excellent and was prepared well but the plates weren't cleaned properly. No point of complaining.

Try some other Dhaba instead of this one. The rates almost remain the same but the services may differ.

Highway Dreams - GT Road - Panipat