Shoppers Stop, Manjeera Trinity Mall, ST No. 1050, KPHB, Kukatpally, Hyderabad 500072, TS

Rayabhupalapatnam India
IT IS A GOOD AND BIG LEATHER HOUSE .
Dec 13, 2017 02:34 PM 1049 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Hidesign in kukatpally is a wide range of leather collection shopping mall . In this mall a lot's of varieties of leather products are there in . Beautiful bags, belts, all fashion accessories, leather foot wears, luggage optical s and pretty collection of sun glasses . They provide's 100% pure leather products includes hand bags, brief casses, lap top cases, wallet, in different design's of belts and garments also . I bought a luggage bag and leather shoe . The product's quality is very good . The product's have long time durability my bag and my shoes still did not get any scratches or any repair . Their products are completely value of money but I think little bit expensive in my point of way the garments have very expensive to compare with other shopping malls . The mall ambience is very attractive their sevents also keep the mall very neat and clean every item is superb in this mall once we visit this mall we don't want to go without buying any product . The parking place is also comfortable to park all type of vehicles .

Hidesign - Kukatpally - Hyderabad