Results:

Hicare is the worst pest, protect yourself!
Jun 02, 2015 03:47 PM 26635 Views

Results:

An inspection person named mobin khan came to my house, post inspecting my house he said its a wood borer insect, charged me a whooping amount of Rs. 13000 for the treatment, post one treatment  I found out its not wood borer. This was told to me buy the hi care guy who came to do the treatment. his words were "kya madam - koi problem nahin hai fir bhi aapko wood borer bataya aur kharcha chipkaya"

It has now been 3 months and I even offered them chance to change the contract from wood borer to regular pest control but he just "forgot" to get this done for over 1 month. so I gave contract to pci. now I am happy with pci but hi care ate 13000 rupees from me. there is no senior person contact anywhere on their website. I found the managing director on linked in and wrote to him. he has not responded. mobin's manager - a crazy ill mannered woman called jaspreet called me and she is also a chor! hi care is the worst pest of all!

The company has cheated me. Now they dont answer phones also.

Hicare Services Pvt Ltd