Results:

Worst service a complete rip off
Sep 01, 2015 08:52 AM 17672 Views (via Mobile)

Results:

Worst pest control service. I have been a regular customer and the service was excellent when it was part of the Godrej group. Recently after I moved to Ahmedabad I bought a yearly contract with ISS Hicare. The technician who came was just trying to rip off the customer, he did not apply the jel at most place and when countered that it was always been done when we previously used to get, he started arguing and gave all possible reasons for not applying it starting from it is too expensive, we do not apply gel in wardrobes, kitchen utility area etc. but only use spray.

Seems they save the gel and use it to service other customers directly who are given discounted price and by not routing the billing through the company. Just within a week the cockroaches appeared again and have been following up for more than a week but no one has turned up to attend. Worst service, the company just believes in marketing and just not interested in providing the service being paid for.would urge all prospects to go for other pest control service.

Customer id - 317509/03.08.2015